Today we are reviewing a case from NZXT. They are well known for their high quality cases so the question is; how long can they keep the quality up by making high quality case with cool new features? We received their H2 Classic case for testing today.
Read more about NZXT on their website, http://nzxtcorp.tumblr.com/
|CASE TYPE||Mid Tower Steel|
|FRONT PANEL MATERIAL||Plastic/Steel|
|DIMENSIONS (W x H x D)||215 x 466 X 520 mm|
|VGA Clearance Maximum
||310 w/o HDD, 270mm with HDD|
|CPU Heatsink Support||170mm|
|COOLING SYSTEM||FRONT, 2 X 120mm @ 1200rpm ( included )
REAR, 1 X 120mm @ 1200rpm (included)
TOP, 1 X 140mm
BOTTOM, 1 x 120mm
|DRIVE BAYS||3 EXTERNAL 5.25″ DRIVE BAYS
8 INTERNAL 3.5″/2.5″ Slots
Screwless Rail Design
|MATERIAL(S)||Steel with painted interior|
|MOTHERBOARD SUPPORT||ATX, MICRO-ATX, BABY AT|
• Touch powered fans with fan filter for easy maintenance and fan swapping
• 30W 3-step fan control for airflow settings at 40%, 70%, and 100% of maximum fan speed
• Top hot swap capable SATA HDD Dock (requires an AHCI capable motherboard and hot swappable HDD) and USB 3.0 port for the most up to date function
• 8 Front facing HDDs for optimal airflow
• Noise dampening foam and a top magnetic fan cover for minimal PC noise
• Ample 25mm space behind motherboard for cable management
This case comes in this black and brown cardboard box, a bit less attractive than other cases but as we know it’s the case that counts not the box it comes in.
This computer case has a glossy black front with matte black side panels and top.
The top is equipped with several ports like USB 3, USB 2 ports, sound and mic jacks and also a fan controller. The fan controller controls the fans at speed 40%, 70% and also 100%. The top is also equipped with a hot swap spot for a HDD or you can use it as a toolbox.
If you don’t want to use the top fan you can cover it with a lid that is included which prevents dust and dirt in the computer.