G510 Specifications and Features
Perhaps the most impressive attribute of the Logitech G510 is its sheer size. At over half a meter long this keyboard commands an impressive amount of desktop space, although not entirely unjustified. With a time and a half the amount of keys on a piano, finding space to locate these can be challenging. Logitech not only manages this but looks good while doing so with the G510.
With almost 30 years of experience in computer peripherals Logitech is no stranger to manufacturing input devices. Innovations like Darkfield Laser Tracking technology also prove that not only can they manufacturer devices, but they can design them as well. For more information you can visit their site at http://www.logitech.com.
Other Logitech Keyboards:
- Windows® XP, Windows Vista® or Windows® 7
- Mac OS® X 10.4 or later
- Available high-speed USB 2.0 port
- 20 MB of available hard disk space
- CD-ROM drive
- Monochrome GamePanel LCD
- Backlighting with user-selectable RGB colors
- 18 programmable G-keys
- USB audio with 3.5mm jacks for headset
- Software only installs components you need