Have you ever wanted to listen to music from your iPhone or iPad at the same time as your friend does? Don’t think one of those adapters is enough? iPair has made a product that makes it possible to have two listen at one phone at the same time and this device also boosts the signal so it sounds better for both listeners.
Question is how well this work? Let’s find out!
aim is the abbreviation of Ahead in Multimedia,the trademark of Formosa21, Inc; the core competition of Formosa21 is multimedia communication. F=M2C Future= Multi Media & Communication is our dream and future. In digital era, since PC progress sooner, multimedia is booming. And communication also comes more application base on the population of Internet and wireless. From technical of view, to combine multimedia and communication is very difficult challenge; but the market opportunity is unlimited. Formosa21 will base on the vivid experience to developer the Remote solution for personal computer, notebook and home television, presenter and audio peripherals. Formosa21 was founded in 1984, and established in Taiwan, with branch office in the United Stated.
– Output: 50 mW (32 ohms loading)
– Headphone impendence: 16 ~ 150 ohms
– SNR: 100 dB (A Weighted); Distortion: < 0.03%
– Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 100 kHz
– On/Off Switch: automatically power-on by inserting 3.5mm plug into the Line-In and automatically power-off by removing this 3.5mm plug
– Built-in 120mAh Lithium-Polymer battery provides over 12 hours of playback
– Fully-charge time: about 2 hours via mini USB charging port
– Fast-charge time: about 30 minutes (provide up to 4 hours of playback)
– Dimension: 38 x 38 x 12.4 mm / 1.5″ x 1.5″ x 0.49″
– Weight: 15.5g / 0.54 oz
This product is a small little square so the box/cover is quite small also, you can see the product on the front and on the back you can read about its features.
Inside the box you will find the iPair, USB power cable, and a cable that goes between the iPair and the iPhone. Each side of the iPair has connectors, on the right picture you can see the 3,5 plugins for the headphones.
Pages: 1 2